IT SPECIALISED, IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS
Do you want to be a part of one of the leading altruistic pharmaceutical companies whose aim is to improve the health of millions of people around the world? Their main mission is to provide everyone with access to quality and affordable therapy which will enhance their health and help them cope with diseases more efficiently and easily. They have been in the business for more than 120 years, which had enabled them to be trusted by millions of people around the world. By joining this company, you will become a proactive member of their big international, fast-growing, and life-changing community.
As an IT systems support you will be in charge of managing manufacturing and Lab systems-related operations, quality, strategies, and project plans.
- Providing technical support or implementation of manufacturing, lab, and other platforms,
- Taking care of operationalism management standards.
- Administration and support for all services and systems.
- Microsoft, IT Security, and coordinating texting.
- Managing, problems, production, and external support.
- Bachelor's degree in computer or similar Background
- Experience in pharmaceutical or regulatory industry.
- Manufacturing / Lab system experience.
- Technical, project management/ infrastructure, and business applications.
- Strong team player, self-motivated, and process improvement skills.
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying for this position.