IT Business Analyst Plant Ecosystem
This is the medical device branche of a global pharma multinational.
You are responsible for the business analysis activities for the manufacturing sites in Groningen and Leiden. This job should be doable in 32 hours/week, and the ideal split would be 2 days in Gronigen and 2 days in Leiden. However, your main focus should be in Groningen.
Initially this will be a project for 5 months.
- Responsible for Business Analysis activities for site Business-IT projects;
- Lead and support assigned project activities, from Requirement Analysis to Solution Design;
- Interacts with multiple Manufacturing, Logistics and Lab stakeholders – Execution systems, Plant engineers and line technicians;
- Working with Technology Leaders, Project Managers, Product Owners, Service Owners and Business teams to deliver business value;
- Facilitating technical discussions, decision-making, and conflict resolutions in projects;
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and circulating information towards local and global teams;
- Collaborate and align in local & global IT organization, and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology disciplines (Engineering, Automation, Computer Science, Medical Sciences etc.) or equivalent;
- At least 6 years’ experience in supporting/delivering IT Projects (certifications desired);
- Working knowledge of multiple technical disciplines (ERP SAP, Relational Databases, LIMS, Labeling solutions, Infrastructure such as WAN/LAN, Hosting, and Storage solutions, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software, and peripherals (e.g. handheld scanner);
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with frameworks (Agile, ITIL);
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC, CSV);
- Experience with GxP / Manufacturing Environments;
- Project Management skills in deployment of major IT capabilities (like manufacturing / shop floor systems);
- Strong customer focus, service orientation, analytical skills and sense of urgency
- Strong planning and project execution skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, to take accountability and meet deadlines;
- Strong communication, organizational influencing skills, good capability to set up collaborative relationship.