IT Business Analyst
Our client is a professional pharmaceutical and medical devices organisation, based in Groningen.
We are looking for a IT Business Analyst with 5 years of experience in supporting/delivering IT Projects. You will be working with Technology Leaders, Project Managers, Product Owners, Service Owners and Business teams to deliver business value.
- Responsible for Business Analysis activities for site Business-IT projects
- Lead and support assigned project activities, from Requirement Analysis to Solution Design
- Interacts with multiple Manufacturing, Logistics and Lab stakeholders – Execution systems, Plant engineers and line technicians
- Facilitating technical discussions, decision-making and conflict resolutions in projects
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and circulating information towards local and global teams
- Collaborate and align in local & global IT organization, and external partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology disciplines (Engineering, Automation, Computer Science, Medical Sciences etc.)
- Working knowledge of multiple technical disciplines (ERP SAP, Relational Databases, LIMS, Labeling solutions, Infrastructure such as WAN/LAN, Hosting, and Storage solutions, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software, and peripherals (e.g. handheld scanner)
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with frameworks (Agile, ITIL)
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC, CSV)
- Experience with GxP / Manufacturing Environments
- Project Management skills in deployment of major IT capabilities (like manufacturing / shop floor systems)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Natasa Trivic.