Our client is the most innovative global healthcare company in Europe. They are driven by one purpose, which is using innovations within science to improve people’s lives
- Experience in independently executing/coordinating changes.
- Executing test scripts (IQ en OQ).
- Working together with stakeholders
- Contact point for our business regarding computer-related issues.
- Creating and dealing with purchase orders for Computer related peripherals
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in GMP-regulated environments.
- English fluency.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL (Certificate)
- Knowledge about label printers (Zebra/Printronix) or similar.
Other: Interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying for this position. For this position, an EU passport, search year VISA, or work visa is required. Due to the urgency of the role no sponsorship is possible for candidates abroad.