IS Analyst (temporary position)
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region. Are you ready to join?
You will be assisting the customer engagement product team with approaching, developing and implementing product feature liaison with the Ops team to ensure operational activities will run smoothly. You will also participate in the Agile development process in two different roles, delegate-product owner and business analyst. Collaborating with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and to enhance the system will also be part of your responsibilities.
- Identify production risks and create actionable mitigation plans
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the implementation of different platforms
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs and technical specifications
- At least 5 years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech or general healthcare industries
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience with Veeva Commercial Suit
For this role an EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.