Our client is a leading provider of medical technologies for the health care industry including hospital beds, patient lifts, and non-invasive therapeutic products located in Amsterdam.
As a manager for EEMEA and APAC service delivery team you will manage a level 1.5 team that is expected to resolve incident calls at a high first call resolution. In addition, PC and ‘off the shelf software’ 3rd level issue resolution. This position will manage multiple language client support and on-site support for English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, and Chinese.
- Manage onsite support teams in large and small sites to ensure quality IT services within agreed upon service level agreements
- Build working relationships with the business and support the International and emerging market growth initiatives related to client services
- Management of high severity / production down IT issues
- Implement global IT Client Services with regional
- Will be called up to manage function specific projects like PC refresh, site moves, and site acquisition integrations.
- Sponsor IT learning sessions and end user Knowledge Management
- Metrics driven and attention to detail is critical
- Able to manage through high pressure situations and exceptional communication skills.
- Vendor Management skills
- ITIL Knowledge (Incident, Service Request, Problem, Change, Service Level, Knowledge Management)
- Continuous Improvement
- Ability to manage in a matrixed workplace
- Project Management
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Natasa Trivic.