Innovative company in South-Holland with a state of the art office and facility in the city center. They produce specialized systems applicable in healthcare organizations like pharmacies.
Because of continued growth, this firm is looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer. Your sound technical knowledge combined with impeccable service mindedness and leading abilities will help grow the business and build further long lasting relationships with clients.
- Support partner assembly companies
- After careful analysis, help fix (soft/hardware) malfunction
- Implement product prototypes in the field and evaluate how they work
- Assist the R&D design department by advising them on service related issues
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Field Service Engineer (or related) in a highly regulated industry
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Mechanics or a combination: Mechatronics. Preferably with knowledge of PLC's
- Experience with Internet Information Services, Windows Systems like XP, Microsoft SQL and related protocols
- Native Dutch speaker with excellent English skills.
Are you feeling excited reading this job description? Please feel free to apply directly using the orange button. You can also contact Cas Hofstee via 020 658 9800 for more information.