You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
You will be a part of an International Distribution Quality team which is going to provide regional support in the fields of training, temperature excursions , complaints and Document Management Systems.
- - You will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in trainings and participate in the upcoming projects when it comes to training matters
- - You will participate in temperature excursion process improvements (assessing the damage for temperature excursions)
- - You will assist the manager with handling product complains and coordinate the meetings in his absence
- - You will also be a SME on Document Management System (DMS) within the region
- - Life Sciences background
- - At least 1 year of experience in GDP/GMP environment
- - Quality Assurance experience (pref) or Quality mindset
- - Warehousing and distribution knowledge
- - Fluent in English
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.