One of the global leaders in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of millions worldwide. They provide a full spectrum of products, from generic medicines, pharmaceutical raw materials & over-the-counter medicines. With a portfolio of more than 3,500 medicines, they can produce approximately 120 billion tablets & capsules per year.
As an Internal Communications Director, you will be responsible to promote the company's reputation to multiple stakeholders the role of employee communications is to engage and inform our employees explaining our value proposition and the work.
- Create the employee engagement section of our overall integrated communications plan.
- Engagement support working with HR and other colleagues in Amsterdam.
- Be our internal reporter seeking and creating (writing plus uploading) stories for our internal platform whether the intranet.
- Go to contact for announcements (local and EU).
- Support in event organizing.
- Working as part of the corporate affairs team to help connect the European Operational Approach and key global themes and topics to their employees helping them realize their role, connecting the dots between the programs and employees.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Experience in internal communications and employee engagement.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!