Can you? Start on really short notice with a new interim assignment?
Remote working? Yes, hybrid options. 1 to 2 days per week in the office and the rest from home.
Your languages? Fluent in Dutch and English is mandatory.
Your experience? Trade marketing, Category management, campaign management, coaching and developing people.
This international company is global producer of food, hygiene, and personal care goods that supports a comfortable daily routine for millions of consumers. This organization serves the needs of the audience with more than 400 brands in over 100 countries. Do you want to join them on their mission?
Strategy into action! As a senior Trade marketing manager, you will be the expert in marketing collaborations with Route to Market (RTM) partners (like retail wholesalers). You will also lead and setup the team of 2 dir3ect reports.
- You will drive effective omnichannel marketing campaigns using partner touchpoints, maximizing sales conversion while prioritizing digital touchpoints.
- You will drive the eCommerce strategy and ensure maximum exposure and conversion of the portfolio across channels.
- You will also accelerate category management for both internal and external stakeholders, by execution of multiyear category plans based on data and insights.
- To understand their needs and maximize strategic growth opportunities, you collaborate closely with our trade partners
- You craft relevant, need-based marketing campaigns by identifying growth opportunities, beneficial to both our organization and the Trade Partners.
- Create compelling omnichannel content by partnering with the brand and marketing teams, spanning both upper and lower funnel assets.
- You maximize the growth potential of the portfolio at the trade by creating insightful, relevant trade stories of innovations & renovations.
- Drive the eCommerce strategy and operations and an increased emphasize on availability and findability on 3rd party platforms.
- Define eCommerce content needs and implements content warehousing and flows to 3rd party web shops and others
- You look at the existing processes and try to optimize them, using the right tools and techniques.
- Kick-start Category Management by utilizing available resources, data and insights to craft long term category reviews and plans.
- Empower both internal and external customers with relevant category information
- You have 1 direct report to coach and develop. You will lead the recruitment process of another team member and help them start up.
- You have 5+ experience on marketing manager level
- You have experience in coaching and developing people.
- Fluency in both Dutch & English, which is mandatory
- You are able to build value propositions to assist Trade Partners in generating growth and value to their business, whilst simultaneously driving reach and penetration.
- You have a good understanding of different shopping missions, operator lifecycle, buying journeys, local RTM channel landscapes and understanding of their touchpoints.
- Business acumen: you have experience in generating insights with 3rd party transactional and behavioural data.
- You have the ability to dig deep into new opportunities and autonomously create value in previously undiscovered areas through optimizing the process to reach that opportunity.
- You have a natural eagerness to truly understand the pains and gains of your target audience. Understand how they think and act, focusing on Trade Partners primarily.
- You have a good understanding of 7 Omnichannel Assets (7OA) to improve Perfect Store online scores
- You have a hands on mentality
- Desirable; passion for food & knowledge of food services industry and consumers
Are you interested in this position or do you want more information? Please contact Joost Spape by easy apply to this position