You have? A proven track record with managing projects like SAP implementations, from a supply chain perspective, strongly preffered with SAP S/4 HANA
You have? Experience in relevance areas in scope for site, including Plan to Deliver, Source to Pay, Prospect to Cash.
You want? A challenging interim position where you are responsible for both the day to day supply chain management, as the implementation fases like; set up, "go live" and monitoring after the "go live".
Start date: As soon as possible
End date: 31-12-2021
My client is a leader in the food industry. I would love to tell you more about this organization.
As Supply Chain Manager/ SAP S/4 HANA implementation lead, you are responsible to manage a team of 7 planners in Material Planning, Production Planning, Inventory Control and Outbound Logistics. And leading the SAP S/4 HANA project team for this site during the pilot.
You are the touchpoint between the Sites Local S&OP resources and the Deployment Hub & Enterprise Coordination points. The goals is to create a successful blueprint for the roll-out for the global organization.
You work closely together with the internal project team, as with the external SAP implementation partner and consultants. You coordinate activities across;
o and technology.
Responsibilities- You work with Local business Subject Matter Experts (SME) to assure key design decisions will support all Business processes relevant for site.
- Heads the Cutover coordination at Local, ensuring the right local resourcing for planning and execution
- You oversee the site project resources and ensures their availability to assist with project activities
- Provides business needs and work with enterprise team to find solutions
- Communicate benefits of the implementation from a business and operations perspective
- Provide expertise needed for business process requirement analysis
- Participate in solution reviews and demos
- Support and review completion of project deliverables
- Support change management, reporting, and data analysis efforts?at site Level
- Know when to escalate decisions to Hub and Enterprise and effectively communicates urgency and risk.
- Champion the project solution, site project resources and end users to foster excitement and encourage needed participation.
Requirements- Exposure/experience in relevance areas in scope for site, including Plan to Deliver, Source to Pay, Prospect to Cash.
- Knowledge Enterprise Reporting Systems (ERP) implementations, specifically SAP
- 10+ years of experience managing projects or equivalent job related experience
- Understanding of business processes and flow diagrams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate appropriately to ensure a team’s success
- Strong accountability planning/organization, and teamwork