Gemeente Den Haag
Interim Logistics Project Manager (PMO)
Interim vacancy for a Project Manager Logistics (PMO)
Managing Logistic Projects during a warehouse transfer. For the management and implementation of several projects regardig the integration and transition of different portfolios within the warehouse environment, we are looking for an experienced interim Project manager (PMO).
Start on short notice, for at 7 months Chance of extention of the assignment.
Scope of activities
• Project management on the integration and transition of the different portfolios of the divisions in the NL in the different warehouses.
• Develop project plan on basis of business requirements, arrangement of project team, project metrics design, KPI’s and reporting.
• Project management and support on the new warehouse
• Support Logistic department in workflow and process descriptions.
• Supervise and control project milestones, tasks, scope, timelines, expenses, and risks impacting projects.
• Drive change management to support smooth transition into the new warehouses, transport solutions and changed processes and the new organizational structure
• Progress reporting and follow up to ensure delivery of the project objectives. Set up KPI’s. Manage Stakeholders
• Implement/ share best (external) practices and developments in the relevant field. Apply optimizations and continuous improvement of business processes. Bring in knowledge
• Managing Logistic projects (supported by NL Logistic manager)
Autonomous, stakeholder management, challenge status quo , Analytical, Experienced in Logistics Project management and expertise in managing a warehouse transfer is key
For more information, please contact Joost Spape at email@example.com