BE (Remote working)
Are you? Analytical and in possession of good presentation skills
Do you? Have a Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related fields
Do you? Have a background in S&OP Management or Consultancy
Are you? Immediately available until June
Our client is active in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry in Belgium (working remotely)
My client is looking for an S&OP Consultant / S&OP Manager.
The scope of the project is to support the Global S&OP organization improving the customer satisfaction, maximizing sales and optimize cost and resource. The objective is to run an efficient S&OP process. Your role is to compile all available data, analyse this and provide and present the Global S&OP Executives with monthly reports and PowerPoint presentation.
- Start asap, assignment till mid June.
- Remote and independently working.
- Strong excel skills, highly analytical, Power BI & Qlickview and powerpoint.
- Monthly presentations to Executives in the global S&OP organization, so good presentation skills are important
- Experience in a similar position with exposure to global senior management
- APICS, CPIM certification preferred
- Fill monthly S&OP dashboards within excel based on information/data from various Business Intelligence reports. Ensure those reports are communicated in due time to the S&OP team. Put dashboards on Slides to be presented on Pre S&OP meetings and Executive S&OP meetings.
- Compile data from Internal Performance Reviews (provided in excel by factories) and run statistics on Root causes of KPI failures and results.Create slides for Pre S&OP meetings, presenting the analysis results for each primary KPI.
- Clarify the processes for above reports/analysis and Automate excel consolidation to the maximum reasonable extent.
- Ensure above improvements and processes are duly documented and documentation is kept up-to-date
- Support Pre S&OP deck preparation by running additional statistical reports (Sales, Financial Forecast, Budget, Sales forecast, Inventory evolution, Excess and Obsolete evolution,…), connect to owners and key stakeholders within the organisation to collect key inputs and prepare slides to be presented during meetings.
- Make proposal to Optimize Teams and Sharepoint structure to support the S&OP process and maximise the usage by internal customers/stakeholders.
- Work jointly with the S&OP team to improve the minutes of Pre S&OP meetings and create a summary package for Executive S&OP meetings.
- Participate to S&OP team meetings and collaborate to any other action in the above area that could be decided during the consultancy period.
- At the end of the period, manage proper handover to the new person.
- University degree, ideally formal education in Supply Chain, Logistics or related discipline.
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of end-to-end Supply Planning process and customer service
- Organized and process oriented, CPIM, APICS certification is a Plus
- High numeracy and analytical skills,
- Strong PC skills, incl. Microsoft Office and Excel in particular
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools (Qlikview, PowerBI)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English, written and spoken
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi on firstname.lastname@example.org