You are? An experienced Register Accountant / Certified Auditor (post doc master RA)
You are? Available to start in two weeks with a project of 6 months (chance of extension)
You want? An interesting interim position to support during the separation of a large business unit?
Our client is currently reviewing several options for separation, including a demerger, an initial public offering, a disposal or through partnership models. As a standalone company, the new organisation remains number one in the world and is even better positioned to lead the industry and take full advantage of the opportunities in the category, with more focus and entrepreneurship driving greater growth and value.
The group finance team located in Rotterdam is looking for a interim financial reporting manager to temporarily support the existing team with the on the following activities:
- Various ad hoc questions on financial reporting (IFRS)
- Consolidation process
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements
- Work with accounting advisor (big 4) on setting up the impairment analysis
- Coordination of the external audit for the new organisation.
- Experienced Register Accountant / Certified Auditor (post doc master RA)
- 10+ years of experience within big 4 and/or corporate environment
- Extensive experience with IFRS, financial close and consolidation
- M&A account experience is a pre
- Proven experience in highly dynamic and demanding projects
- Pro-active, communicative, collaborative, high standard of integrity
- Term: 5-6 months, starting asap. with a chance of extension
For more info you can contact Joost Spape via firstname.lastname@example.org