Noord Brabant , Netherlands
Global Supply Chain Officer
Our customer is one of the largest supplier of medicines in the Netherlands and focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
You will be joining a team responsible for the first line support in the EU supply chain department. Part of your responsibility will be inventory management as well as communicating the planning and distribution of the warehouse.
- Order to cash for customers
- Reporting the department's KPIs
- Inventory management
- Day-to-day Business support
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or similar background
- 0-2 years experience in Supply Chain
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in multiple skills (Arabic, Russian, French are a plus)
- Proactive and Customer focused
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga