You will be working in the European Headquarters of an international Biopharmaceutical company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
We are seeking a Senior IS Engineer to join the Global Infrastructure Services group. The incumbent will be responsible for all activities related to VMware & Unix and will play a key role in supporting the Netherlands Breda Manufacturing site as well as incorporating new technologies under the challenge of a complex and fast-changing technology landscape. The successful candidate for this position will be located at our Thousand Oaks, California manufacturing site. The Senior IS Engineer will report to the Senior Manager of Information Systems.
· Support the Service Owner, peer FTE’s, and managed service provider in the development, delivery, and continuous improvement of the technology service, ensuring the offering is aligned with the key principles of service ownership.
· Perform administrative and operational support tasks on VMware and Unix OS platforms.
· Perform operational support as required and systems maintenance in accordance with solutions standard methodologies and Change Management policies.
· Ensure business continuity during critical production issues and ensure the problem management process is optimally followed for root cause, corrective actions, and preventative actions.
· Consistently deliver results aligned with departmental and program goals.
· Contribute to the design, documentation, and execution of disaster recovery activities and associated tests
· Educational background in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering
· Experience with virtualization technologies for a global enterprise, vendor certifications preferred
- Experience with virtualization technologies for a global enterprise, vendor certifications preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving, communication and presentation skills
· Scripting and ITIL experience and running regulated systems (preferably in Pharma sector)
· Experience with command-line style management utilities, such as vMA/PowerCLI/bash/Ansible
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below