Information Systems Manager Global ERP | DevOps EU Regional Manager
The company is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. They are a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
You’ll be responsible for the execution and support of the Global ERP operations in Europe and to improve end user experience and optimally meet the business needs. Also you’ll have responsibility for the SAP operations, DevOps enhancement deliveries and the technical support to a global base of customers, vendor management and continuous improvement, ensuring that the Global ERP service is running in the most efficient and effective manner possible. You will be counted on to engage frequently with Global ERP senior leadership and partner closely with regional business stakeholders as subject matter expert for SAP support.
• Regional focused operational support in Europe (EU) and deputy support globally for SAP applications on-premise and cloud (IaaS, SaaS) to ensure system availability per agreed SLA and implement proactive measures to continuously reduce the number of incidents
• Supporting Sr. Manager - Global ERP Run and DevOps Lead in managing DevOps Demand Intake, coordinating demand with vendor and architect team, supporting SOW review, and Purchase Order management
• Support the Global ERP Run and DevOps team in an Application Managed Service (AMS) environment
• Improve internal processes related to applications maintenance and production support for SAP applications and landscape
• Partner with leaders of Basis, Security, Development and Build/Project teams to achieve GERP goals and objectives
• Partner with Release managers to ensure successful delivery of application releases, through teamwork, early engagement, periodic reviews, controls, and effective transition to support
• Effective interaction with key business constituents to facilitate transparency
• Manage SAP related communications in the EU region
• Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
• Up to 4+ years of experience in a SAP environment including S/4, Ariba, SAP Cloud Platform
• Fluent in English | Verbal & Written
• Good understanding of ITIL
For more information please contact Nawin Ramsaran at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 9800.