Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
Our client is looking for an Information Systems (IS) Manager who will be responsible for the execution and support of the Global ERP operations in Europe and to improve end user experience and optimally meet the business needs. The candidate will have responsibility for the SAP operations, DevOps enhancement deliveries and the technical support to a global base of customers, vendor management and continuous improvement
- Improve internal processes related to applications maintenance and production support for SAP applications and landscape
- Support the Global ERP Run and DevOps team in an Application Managed Service environment
- Supporting Sr. Manager - Global ERP Run and DevOps Lead in managing DevOps Demand Intake
- Regional focused operational support in Europe (EU) and deputy support globally for SAP applications on-premise and cloud (IaaS, SaaS) to ensure system availability per agreed SLA and implement proactive measures to continuously reduce the number of incidents
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of directly related experience
- Good understanding of the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) process framework and Application
- Practitioner of DevOps and Agile Delivery methodologies
- 3 or more years of experience in deploying and supporting a SAP environment, including S/4, Ariba, SAP Cloud Platform
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below.