NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Information Systems Business Analyst | 12 months
Information Systems Business Analyst
About the company
With a history spanning back not even 50 years, this innovative company has done all the right things. Growing rapidly to become a global manufacturer in the Biotechnology industry. From opening branches in over 50 countries and on 5 different continents. Regardless of their growth, their culture which is open, warm and welcoming, and their mission to not sacrifice health for innovation have remained unchanged.
About the role
Working as a Business Analyst means being deeply embedded within the company at hand. From having a clear understanding to the business processes to meeting with partners and stakeholders. In these meetings, it is important to gather all of their requirements for new solutions, taking this information into a technical model where the IT team will create the necessary solutions. This role is really being the bridge that connects the technical IT team with the Business side and work on getting results done for the partners.
- Manage Business requests
- Gather requirements in order to improve the implementation of several platforms
- Work with vendors and the IT team to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and enhancements
- Develop and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs and technical specifications
- At least 5 years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role
- Experience in either the pharmaceutical, medical devices, biotech or healthcare industry
- Knowledge of building and supporting complex models using Anaplan
- Experienced in building data extract and load processes
For more information, please call me at +31206589800 or apply using the button below.