The company is one of the biggest Biotechnology/ pharmaceutical companies in the world. They are focusing on developing and creating solutions for the most difficult to threat diseases in this world, for humans and animals.
as an Industrial Toxicologist you are responsible for the health and wellbeing of your fellow colleagues. You spar with employees about possible improvements. And you carry out measurements on the work floor for solvents, harmful noise, physical stress and hazardous substances. In addition, you ensure that the equipment is in tip-top condition and report analysis reports to the applicants for the measurements. And at the end of each day you check with your colleagues whether the work has been completed properly.
- maintaining contact with the client and the work floor about the course of events
- Doing measurements for solvents, harmful noise, physical stress and hazardous substances
- Look and spar with co-workers for improvements
- Registration of samples taken in the production and prepare them for sending
- The received analyze results reported to the applicants for the measurements
- Coordinate processes and procedures regarding supply management and the calibration of the measuring equipment
- Providing process and analytical insights
- Accuracy as a laboratory technician
- Excellent time management
- Comfortable with irregular working times
- You’re familiar with the terms: limit value, material management, exposure, physical load, physical and chemical factors
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Lesley Rademaker