Our client is passionate about the development, production and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases. At the Leiden hard-working and multi-scaled people are working in a high-performance culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points.
As an Industrial manufacturing you will be responsible for supervises manufacturing operations and works to meet production goals, establishes personnel schedules and product lines based on business needs. Provides input to production flow and identifies potential manufacturing issues. Tracks production orders and schedules. Compiles and submits data for production and operating reports.
- New Product Introduction
- Periodic Review
- Deviations, CAPA’s, Troubleshooting.
- Audit and Inspections, EHS, Compliance.
- Identification of improvements, leading improvement projects.
- Change controls, Projects.
- Minimum Education Level Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiar with the CGMP requirements.
- Computer skills in relation to usage to Automation Software such as Excel, Windows and ERP Software.
- Analytical skills, interpretation of facts, observations and signals to avoid roadblocks Six sigma and process excellence tools/methodologies.
- Good Communication Skills in English, Dutch is a plus.
Are you interested and want to apply for role, feel free to contact me.