Do you want to join one of the biggest and most established pharmaceutical companies in the world?
In this role your primary responsibility is to monitor the health and safety of the employees. You will join a team of 10 professionals in the field of safety, health and the environment.
- You are responsible for employee exposure assessments.
- You take measurements on the shop floor for hazardous substances, solvents, harmful noise and physical stress.
- You observe activities and discuss possible improvements with employees.
- You keep the equipment park in tip-top condition.
- You register samples taken in production and prepare them for shipment.
- You receive analysis results and report these to the requesters for the measurements.
- You have at least an HBO working and thinking level
- You have process-based and numerical insight
- You have a laboratory or safety background
- You are accurate
Other information:Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply but