Our client is a 100 year old business, making a global name for itself within Food, chocolate & pet care. Their products are distributed & enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide and is the umbrella brand for mutli-billion dollar brands.
The main purpose of this position is to facilitate the uninterruptable flow of raw material for the different sites in Europe, via best in class replenishment execution meeting the scheduled production needed, using the most optimum amount of inventory possible to prevent obsolescence and conserve cash; this role will be located in one of the European Hub locations (Veghel).
- Mid and long-term purchasing planning
- Short term purchase orders, placing purchase orders according to MOQ and lead time, monitoring realization of volume allocation and sends out regular delivery schedules to suppliers.
-Conducts daily analysis of all the changes in materials production demand
- Controls every stage of purchase order execution until material is delivered to site WH
-Takes part in negotiations at conflict situations with suppliers
-Serves as a backup for the other material planners
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Knowledge end-to-end planning process
-Experience working with SAP
Are you interested and want to apply for this role, feel free to contact me. This position is for immediate starting, open to wait 1 calendar month. No possibility for sponsorship, due start date.