This company is a biotechnology pillar of the world, committed to transforming new ideas and discoveries into medicines to treat serious diseases. Its goal is to create innovative medicines, provide transformative research, and high-quality treatment worldwide. They are contributing to a better world by focusing on people, society, and the planet.
This role will be responsible to monitor the delivery of the drug products, raw materials, or chemicals from the company at the right time and place, in partnership with the Global Supply Hub (Europe function). This team will make sure the imports and exports are following the correct execution according to the market policy.
- Good connections with customs brokers and government agencies;
- To be accurate with the responsibility of delivery documentation;
- Support for acquiring shipment permits and licenses;
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience with Trade Compliance, Supply Chain, or Logistics;
- Experience to liberate SAP Global Trade Services blocks.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
Import and Export Global Associate