Amsterdam, Gemeente Amsterdam, North Holland
Import & Export Coordinator
Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. They focus on the development of medicines and vaccines.
You will monitor the import and export activities for the European region. Next to that you will be accountable for the master data management process.
- Manage the master data processes in different systems
- Ensure compliant shipping information
- Review and reconcile import entries for Import and export Reconciliation
- Report the import entry activities
- Keep close contact with freight forwarders and customs brokers
- Attend business meetings
- Actively look for process improvements
- Ensure that IATA and WCO regulations are met
- At least a BSc. degree in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Excellent communicating skills in English
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Strong SAP experience
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.