Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Immunology Scientist you'll be designing and executing experiments for the development and validation of immunological assays to be used in the analysis of samples from clinical trials
- Is to design and execute experiments for the development and validation of immunological assays
- Responsible for the long-term life cycle management of the methods he/she is the expert on
- To maintain his/her technical edge by following relevant literature and knowledge in the field
- At least 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech company
- Extensive, hands-on experience in the development to validation of serology or cell-based assays (ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assays, ELISPOT, Flow Cytometry or similar) according to regulatory standards such as ICH, in a company setting
- PhD in biological/medical sciences or equivalent, with strong immunology or virology background
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.