Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Immunology Assistant Scientist you will be performing serological immuno-assays (ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assay) or cellular assays (ICS/ Elispot). The data delivered will be supporting the development of assays needed for clinical sample analysis.
- Perform the serological immuno-assays (ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assay) or cellular assays (ICS/Elispot)
- Reporting data for future scientific review
- Documenting and reviewing procedures
- MLO/HBO or BSc in relevant field
- Experience in serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays) and/or cellular assays (ICS/Elispot)
- Must have experience working (internship acceptable) in GLP, GCLP, GMP, CCKL
- Affinity with automated systems such as LIMS and TECAN are advantages
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org. .