Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
In this position you will be part of a team focusing on the implementation of the iLab project, resulting in paperless labs. You will be taking lead in Lab Systems initiatives and projects and configuring Lab Management Systems for New Product Introductions on QC labs.
- Configuring Lab management Systems for NPI in QC labs based on the requirements from the lab and product coordinators
- Configuring instrument modules for new equipment
- Act as bridge between technicians/product coordinators and the iLabs systems
- Solving iLab and Lab Management Systems problems
- BSc/MSc in Computer Sciences or Life Sciences
- Experience in software development and programming
- Lab experience is a big plus and highly preferred
- Min. of 2y of experience in a relevant position
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button