This is one of the largest companies in the field of animal medicines. The office is located in Boxmeer. It is responsible for the management of investment projects within Animal Health Netherlands. The production of these medicines takes place under strictly regulated conditions, both from the point of view of the quality of the medicine (cGMP), and from the point of view of environmental contamination by viruses or chemicals (containment).
For this reason, production will largely take place in cleanrooms of varying classifications. Many of the technical installations outside the cleanrooms serve to support the work in the cleanrooms.
- Be able to supervise the relevant HVAC aspects within a project, from the conceptual phase through to completion.
- Have knowledge of relevant HVAC technology, related control technology (e.g. AS1000, PX) and mechanical installations for utilities and technical gases.
- Have knowledge of cGMP regulations and biosafety.
- Be able to independently prepare and supervise requests for quotations and evaluate quotations.
- Be able to support internal customers in the preparation of user requirement specifications.
- Be able to independently write and review functional specifications, technical specifications, commissioning protocols, etc.
- Be able to perform, report and review commissioning tests for the relevant HVAC installations
- Experience with automated document management systems.
- Be able to work in a planned manner using a computerized planning program.
- Be able to prepare an installation engineering budgets.
- Be able to perform simple HVAC calculations themselves, review subcontractor supplied calculations.
- Have basic AutoCad skills, be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge of current and relevant regulations and standards.
- HBO/ HBO+ education, work and thinking level, preferably mechanical engineering and/or HIT and VCA-vol.
- The ability to work in a structured way, whereby agreements, decisions and technical substantiation are clearly documented and archived during the project.
- Capable of executing monodisciplinary projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in executing HVAC projects (independently and under the supervision of a project manager) in a pharmaceutical or food production environment
- Have an affinity for building electrical systems.
- Have experience in contracting for engineering and executive work.
- Be able to act as construction manager on site for all B&I disciplines.
- Have knowledge of decontamination systems for cleanrooms (hydrogen peroxide and others).
- Have knowledge of automatic fire protection systems. - Affinity with "environmental relief" design
- Independent, team player, task oriented, flexible, driven, good communication skills, orderly.
- "Hands on" mentality, not a project manager but project engineer
If you are interested or need more information about this role don’t hesitate to contact us! If you want to apply right away click on the button below.