Our client is one of the leading FMCG companies in the world. They have 3 main production outlets: food, hygiene and personal care goods, and over 400 brands under their umbrella. They are very keen on sustainability, and on constantly innovating their products, to fit the demands of the current market.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will take part in a major project ongoing in the company. Currently, one of the brands of the company is undergoing a separation. Hence, the company is in need of a person that would help coordinate several operational and strategic parts of the project.
- - Help with onboarding and offboarding personnel
- - Support the separation activities
- - Transmit the feeling of the new brand to the personnel
- - Stakeholder management
- - Fluency in both English and Dutch
- - Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- - Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HR role
- - Knowledge of HRIS systems
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.