Our client is a big multinational company in the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on finding innovative solutions to fight diseases through the prescriptions of vaccines, therapies, and medicines.
We are looking for someone to work in the Permit Office, as a Work Permit Supervisor.
You will be part of a team responsible for all work permits issued on site, being responsible for reviewing and approving work permits and supervising the safe execution of the work in the field.
- Work permit preparation
- Issuing/grating work permits
- Work permit inspection
- Create improvement proposals to increase safety and make the work permit process more efficient
- Minimum of a MKV (Intermediate Safety Expert) education. Or a suitable HBO education, such as IVK (Integral Safety) or HVK (Higher Safety Expert)
- Knowledge of work permit process
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English (verbal/written)
If you are interested or need more information about this role don’t hesitate to contact us! If you want to apply right away click on the button below.