A global leader in the implementation of chemical aspects in the food, pharma and medical devices industries.
As a Safety Health & Environment specialist you will be responsible for the implementation and maintaining of the HSE standards in your zone/production site. These standards will be introduced and developed by the HSE manager.
- All Safety, Health & Environment aspects in your production zone.
- Provide solicited and unsolicited advice thus helping to continuously improve the Environmental, Health and Safety performance of the site.
- You ensure compliance to corporate standards and comply with statutory requirements
- Promote a culture that enhances behavioral awareness through coaching and by challenging unsafe practices and behavior both on the work floor as on management level.
- You provide guidance in the event of a major crisis
- You are an EHS professional with a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You have a HVK diploma or a bachelor degree in other fields of Risk Management, Process Safety or Environment.
- A track record in chemical management and exposure assessments.
- You have a full understanding of corporate risk management systems and methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication in Dutch and English.
- Experience in ATEX would be a pre
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.