Our client is a global leader in aesthetic medicine. The company develops breast implants under strict standards of design and quality.
As an HSE Engineer you will support in the implementation of EHS&S standards and the ISO14001 Management System standards.
- Expert in Occupational Hygiene subjects (e.g. noise, ergonomics, exposure to chemicals), Transport Safety, EHS&S Risk Assessments.
- Lead and / or support the implementation of EHS&S Standards within your field of expertise.
- Coach / lead teams of EHS&S Representatives and Standards Owners / SME’s.
- Lead EHS&S projects.
- Lead incident investigations
- Lead in- and external audits and inspections (for example ISO 14001-2015, J&J EHS&S Audits, governmental agencies)
- Conduct EHS&S related risk assessments like facility, ergonomic and chemical risk assessments
- Give EHS&S training on EHS&S related topics
- Bachelor or comparable level (chemical, mechanical, electrical).
- 4+ years of experience in the field or EHS&S (lab, R&D, chemical and/or biological environment).
- Additional course Safety Manager level 3 (“HVK”) and / or Industrial Hygiene (“AH”) or comparable
- Dutch and English in speaking and writing
- Experience with international Management System Standards like ISO14001
- Experience with management of Emergency Response can lead to preference
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.