Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologic products to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As an HSE Governance Engineer you will support the implementation of ISO14001 and ISO45001 standards.
- - Responsible for the EHS governance processes like the EHS Management Review and metrics Management.
- - Lead and / or support the implementation of EHS Standards within your field of expertise
- - Coach / lead teams of EHS Representatives and EHSS Standard Owners / SME’s
- - Conduct/support EHS&S risk assessments within your area of expertise
- - Lead incident investigations
- - Give EHS training on EHS related topics within the area of expertise
- - Develop and/or improve EHS processes and practices
- - Maintain the EHSS Management System from a quality perspective e.g. looking at document control.
- - First contact person for Operations regarding EHS related questions and EHS support on incident investigations
- - Responsible for maintaining and the development of Emergency Response processes
- - Bachelor or comparable level (e.g. chemical, environmental, quality)
- - Dutch and English in speaking and writing
- - Experience with the international Management System Standards ISO14001 or ISO45001
- - Experience with governance processes
- - Additional course Safety Manager level 3 (“HVK”) or comparable can lead to preference
This position is based on 40 hours a week. Working 32 hours is discussable.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org