This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines.
As an HSE Consultant you will be responsible for the implementation of the ISO14001 and the OHSAS18001 (to become ISO45001) Management System standards.
- Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomics Specialist
- Incident Management Specialist
- Lead and/or support the implementation of EHS&S Standards within your field of expertise
- SME in Chemical Management including chemical exposure measures/calculations and Management of Change process for hazardous chemicals
- Conduct EHSS risk assessment in lab and production environment
- Lead and/or perform quality review on incident reporting and investigations
- Perform internal audits (for ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001 / ISO 45001).
- Develop and execute procedures and training on EHS&S related topics
- 10+ years of experience in the HSE field in Pharma, Chemicals or Oil & Gas industry
- Able to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Knowledge of HSE guidelines in chemicals management
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.