HR Consultant (temporary position)
The client has a simple and clear mission; to improve the lives of its patients worldwide. Every person should have access to good quality medicine and for more than 40 years the client has been doing their part to achieve this. They have since grown into one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, helping people all over the world with their medicines and products. They focus on diseases that so far have no or little cure and are located in North Brabant. For this position you will be primarily working from home, including after Covid.
For a temporary replacement my client is looking for someone who can work independently and is not afraid to take on a lot of responsibility. You can choose if you want to work 32 hours or more so this is the perfect opportunity if you would like to work 4 days a week. You will have a large scope where you will assist Global HR programs for the following regions: Europe, Turkey, MEA and JAPAC.
- Ensure correct administration and support to other HR departments.
- Provide user support and processing HR transactions
- Independently make decisions that are in line with the internal HR strategy.
- Stakeholder management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain administration in WorkDay.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the direction of HR, Economics or Business Administration
- Experience with standard operating processes and procedures in WorkDay
- Up-to-date knowledge of Dutch employment law
- Great communication skills and at least one other language
- Analytical skills in order to solve daily problems
For this position an EU passport or a visa for Europe is required. Intercontinental sponsorship is not possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your CV via the apply button.