HR Business Partner
Our client is one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world established over 100 years ago. They are looking for an HR Business Partner to join their team in the Netherlands.
As an HR Business Partner you are at the heart of the end-to-end delivery of all people related activities, processes and experiences. You are hands-on and bring to the team strong operational excellence in executing best in class Employee / Industrial relations, resourcing, capability building and HR operations.
- Front Line Support (first point of contact for all employees in the local market, act as a coach to Line managers on talent management)
- HR Operations (analyze and provide detailed reports to the P&O Lead the Netherlands as required to support the overall Europe P&O strategy, support resolving local ER/IR issues (including grievances, disciplinary, dispute resolutions, absence, retirement and redundancy).
- Resourcing (support line managers with their recruitment process needs (job requisition, selection process, offer), support line managers with onboarding activities to create a lasting experience for new hires).
- You have minimum of 3 years of HR Generalist experience including labor relations.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Good knowledge of local employment/labor laws.
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems (SuccessFactors preferred).
- Expert knowledge of MS Office.
- Good administrative, negotiation and influencing skills.
Apply to our vacancy for more or contact Luka Babocajic at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to chatting with you!