ZUID HOLLAND, Netherlands
HPLC Automation Specialist
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an HPLC Automation specialist you will support the upgrading to Empower 3 project.
- Support the data quality management, systems processes and standards.
- Implement Empower 3 solutions.
- Ensure Data Integrity; translate user requirements into technical specification and guarantee that systems follow DI standards,
- Develop data definitions to establish quality and data integrity expectations.
- University Degree in Life Sciences.
- HPLC knowledge. Background in software development and programming experience.
- Project management and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills in English. Dutch is a big plus.
- Analytical thinking and technical solving problem. Lean/Six Sigma is desirable.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.