Health and Safety Specialist
Our client is one of the biggest companies in the biopharmaceutical industry. Their main purpose is to develop of cancer immunotherapies with the goal of provide durable response in a rapid and long-term way to save lives by finding the cure for cancer. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR).
Within this role you will be responsible for support and implementation and/or improvements to Environment Health and Safety policies and programs.
• Create and update training materials and intranet information.
• Conduct and lead EH&S audits and inspections.
• Conduct and lead occupational health and/or safety risk assessments.
• Provide EH&S support for manufacturing and administrative operations.
• Manage EH&S systems.
• Manage injury and Illness investigations.
• Provide general support related to laboratory safety, emergency response.
• Serve as a primary point of contact for customer groups.
• Lead EH&S data management programs.
• Support regular and emergency communication.
• Participate in regulatory agency inspections as needed.
• Serve as a back-up for EH&S Manager in times of absence.
• These duties can be delegated to designated deputies of a satisfactory qualification level as needed.
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.