Health & Safety Officer
The company is one of the biggest Biotechnology/ pharmaceutical companies in the world. They are focusing on developing and creating solutions for the most difficult to treat diseases in this world, for humans and animals. They focus on life threatening and obstructing conditions and are trying to come up with innovative treatments.
As a Health & Safety Officer you’ll make sure that local production is in line with Safety & Health plans. And you'll monitor operations within the company and maintain and monitor safety in the company. While doing this you follow environmental and health procedures. In addition you will set up projects of interest to the company. In the beginning months you’ll focus more on setting up the Safety and Health plan for 2 shutdowns that will be executed at the end of the year.
- Coordinate and guide activities with an eye on the safety, health and Environmental laws
- Setting up of Safety and health plan for shutdowns planned later in the year
- Make sure your colleagues are aware of the correct rules concerning Safety & Health
- Weekly progress reports based upon early decided KPI’s
- Making of EHS STOP-Summary report
- 5+ years’ experience with EHS functions
- Knowledge of working with EHS regulations and work permits
- Motivation to include other colleagues with your excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep focus and prioritize the important project and safety activities
- The ability to influence both horizontal and vertical
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Lesley Rademaker.