a leading company in the confectionary industry
- Execute capital projects from ideation up to and including successful start-up. Including business case development, scope, URS, communications plan, change management, budget, schedule, safety, quality and risk management.
- For this you will closely work together with the factory teams, process engineers, procurement and support functions.
- Leading 3-5 projects simultaneously.
- Building key supplier relationships.
- Participate in Engineering Team meetings, share and leverage best practices to deliver world class performance in plant and equipment design, project implementation and construction management.
- Interface and communication with the plant to ensure seamless handover of projects.
- You have minimum a bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field and minimum 5 years of relevant experience in an engineering role.
- You have thorough knowledge of regulations, compliance, legal and governance regulations in relation to engineering and project execution.
- You have experience in implementing complex CAPEX investments.
- You have knowledge of 2D (and 3D) design software and you understand PFD’s and P&ID’s.
- This role requires a significant level of travel, depending on home country up to 60%.