With over 100 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, this company is the largest producer of generic pharmaceutical products. Their goal is to increase the accessibility of high-quality healthcare and provide innovative therapies. Originally situated in the US, the company expanded to over 30 countries.
In this role, you will be working in a department that deals with the analytic testing of Cytotoxic and inhalation drugs. You will be part of a team of approximately 20 individuals that work closely to assure the good functioning of the product. As the group leader, you will have to manage the goals of the company while keeping close contact with the stakeholders.
- Lead the analytical testing process
- Ensure that the site SOPs, regulation guidelines, and cGXP compliance demands are respected
- Troubleshoot and solve problems in the laboratory
- Mentor and ensure good performance of the team members
- Communicate with the stakeholders from other departments
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in analytical chemistry, pharmacy, or similar
- Experience in the pharma industry
- Good understanding of the ICH guidelines and Pharmacopoeia methods
- Experience with analytical testing, quality systems, and production cycles
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.