With over 110 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, this company is the largest producer of generic pharmaceutical products. Their goal is to increase the accessibility of high quality healthcare and provide innovative therapies. Originally situated in the US, the company expanded in over 30 countries and currently their Amsterdam office is looking for fresh talent.
In this role you will be working in a department that deals with analytic testing of Cytotoxic and inhalation drugs. You will be part of a team of approximately 20 individuals that work closely to assure the good functioning of the product. As the group leader, you will have to manage the goals of the company while keeping close contact with the stakeholders.
- Lead the analytical testing process
- Ensure that the site SOPs, regulation guidelines and cGXP compliance demands are respected
- Troubleshoot and solve problems in the laboratory
- Secure a safe environment while reaching the desired targets
- Mentor and ensure good performance of the team members
- Communicate with the stakeholders other departments
- Bachelor or Master degree in analytical chemistry, pharmacy, or similar domains
- Experience in the pharma industry
- Good understanding of the ICH guidelines and Pharmacopoeia methods
- Experience with analytical testing, quality systems, and production cycles
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Good to have: 2-3 years of management experience
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.