Our client is the global research and innovation (R&I) organization. Their 2 main R&I centres are located in Paris-Saclay (France) and Utrecht (the Netherlands), with other research teams located all over the world. They are globally represented by scientists, nutritionists, product technologists and many other specialists.
At the company they believe in the power of nutrition to make a positive difference to health.
About the role:
The governance coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and managing governance projects regarding the entire publication process (forecasting-reviewing-database-reporting).
The governance coordinator initially will be part of the Open Science Activation & Communication team who play a central role in the communication of scientific research outcomes to internal and external audiences.
- Management, maintenance and updating of current publication systems and processes (forecasting, review, and database)
- Maintenance of the current publication systems: back-end system upgrades (with agency), as well as tracking of and reporting on current processes
- Providing training and updating training materials for current publication systems and processes
- Coordination of publication ‘process and system update project’ (current processes and system are only suited to part of the organization, update is needed to ensure one aligned way of working)
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and agency to create and present options for new ways of working as well as work closely with agency to incorporate changes into current systems
- Regularly tracking publication statuses for forecasting and reporting purposes (up-to-date systems are key for this)
- Scheduling meetings, preparing meetings, writing minutes (potentially presenting in these meetings as well)
- At least 1- 2 years of experience as a governance coordinator.
- Experienced in project and stakeholder management skills
- Has a high competence in analytics and performance measurements
- Has excellent communication skills in English (oral, interpersonal and presentation), French is a plus
- Experience in dynamic, international R&I or commercial organization is preferred.
Interested? Do you see yourself in this role then do not hesitate to click on Apply button and know more about this role.