Our client is one of the world's largest and most broadly based healthcare company, being the market leader in healthcare and biopharmaceutical products. Based in Leiden, their mission is to make healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone.
As a GMP Specialist, you will be part of the team responsible for the final stage of introducing clinical research products. Meaning that in this position you will be connecting the projects from the R&D department to the clinical production. The main responsibilities you will have is doing the tech transfer for the production department.
- - Introducing new products
- - Supervising the processes and technologies regarding the production and export of NPIs
- - Creating an overview of the operations required to introduce new products
- - Creating work instructions
- - Improving processes
- - Minimum Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences or related
- - Minimum 1 year experience in the area of pharmaceutical production
- - Experience with Biologics Upstream Processing
- - GMP knowledge
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.