Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a GMP Specialist you will manage the QA side of manufacturing processes, with a focus on deviations and change controls.
- Ensure GMP compliance of manufacturing processes.
- Contact person for operations regarding change controls, audits, evaluations, trend reports, GMP compliance.
- Participate in process improvements projects related to change controls and deviations.
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences or related field.
- Experience in QA, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with deviations and change controls.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.