Noord Brabant , Netherlands
GMP Supply Chain Specialist
Our customer is one of the largest suppliers of medicines in the Netherlands and focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As a GMP Supply Chain Specialist you will be dealing with logistical activities and implement the principles of Good Distribution Practices to ensure maximum product quality.
- Managing temperature assessment records (CTETS)
- Dealing with CAPA and non-conformance records
- Root cause analysis
- Support activities for product recall
- Maintaining data accuracy and perform data analsysis
- Bachelor degree in the Life Sciences
- +2 years of GMP/GDP experience
- Experience in Quality Management Software systems (Trackwise, EDMQ are a plus)
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga