GMP Manufacturing Specialist
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a GMP Manufacturing Specialist you will be responsible for the introduction of new production processes to manufacturing, as well as manage the possible deviations occurred.
- Execute tech transfers and ensure that new processes are properly introduced to manufacturing.
- Ensure that bioreactors are ready for production and escalate possible technical issues.
- GMP documentation; write SOPs and work instructions, change controls, deviations, CAPAs.
- Create trainings and train operators regarding new processes.
- MBO, HBO, Bachelor or Master in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related field.
- Experience in Downstream and/or Upstream production processes in the biopharmaceutical experience.
- Experience with GMP documentation is a big plus.
- Experience with tech transfer and new product introduction a plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Proactive and analytical mindset.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.