Zuid Holland, Netherlands
GMP Documentation Specialist
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The GMP Documentation Specialist will be the first point of contact within the production teams for questions related to cGMP, such as training, inspections, audits and documentation. The GMP Documentation Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the available cGMP systems.
- Initiating and handling of compliance records
- Coordinating training system within the department
- Leading role in the inspection of the department
- Bachelor level of education
- 3 years of proven experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records
- Experience with cGMP and EHSS standards is required