Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As a GMP Documentation Expert you will be mainly responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the available cGMP systems + ensuring the process documentation is up-to-date.
- Point of contact for questions related to GMP (training, audits and documentation)
- Handling compliance records (Change Control, nonconformances and CAPA records)
- Root cause analysis
- System ownership of general production processes like gowning, routing and flow, segregation
- BSc with 3 years of proven experience in the pharma/biotech industry
- Experience with Change Controls, nonconformances and CAPA records
- Experience with Veeva truVault is preferable
- Lean Green Belt is a plus
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.